View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 08:32 AM
Osian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
I went for hypnoses yesterday ( wow that was totally wierd ) As the hypnotherapist regressed me to my child hood to find out where the tension in my back comes from (I have been struggling with back pain most of my life) my subconcious skipped the childhood and took me back to some other time. I saw this old well made of stone, like in the middle ages, I was there and I was very scared, trying to protect a little girl (think it was my daughter) From far away people came running at me and the little girl yelling they were gonna kill me and screaming "witch" ... The tension in my back got so intense that i got really sick to my stomach. Long story short I saw more or less the same picture in a dream before, only thing is this time I was stabbed in the back with a knife and not burnt.

Guess I just wanna know if anyone else here has had a simillar past life experience of being killed because of being a "witch" ??

Yep!!! I as stripped naked and whipped!! i had to lay low to avoid death, people didnt like me as a witch, i was a very wise woman with alot of power apparently. During a soul retreval i bought this lady back with me, along with a butterfly and a book. I'm still not sure what the book is about. Im still not sure if i believe any of it!! am i a witch....well......who knows lol.