View Single Post
Old 28-10-2014, 03:58 PM
Guide
It is truly hit and miss.

I am beginning to think it is not that the MEDIUM is wrong, but that the information they get from the entity on the other side or their spirit guide is wrong.

My partner himself is currently in Development Circle as a medium in his church. The stuff he comes up with is good accurate, but others in his circle seem to take the messages they get as Gospel, where I made it clear that you cannot do that.

I operate more on the psychic level and did a Tarot card reading a few wks ago. 3 Cards came up :
1) 4 of swords
2) Death
3) 3 of Swords

We were quite concerned that we would seriously experience a death of someone close to us.

The next day in his circle the others in his circle gave him a mouthful for doing Tarot Card readings, because it was too DARK, and he should rather walk in the LIGHT.

My first response was - What a load of B..S..t!!
Tarot is about the connection to my Higher Self to get a glimpse into the reality that transcends this reality we live in, which is only appearance anyway. I consider myself well connected to my Higher Self. I would much rather get guidance from my HS than from some Uncle who died 45 years ago whom I never knew.

The next day my Car packed up after 8 years, and died a death. The gearbox broke and the repairs would cost too much. That week I sold the car for scrap and bought a new car, but the loss was certainly felt. ( 3 of Swords)

I tend to feel that I cannot take the messages from the mediums as gospel. Non-physical entities can easily be as wrong as we are. As mick said - go for the experience and enjoy!