View Single Post
Old 27-01-2018, 04:26 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
But broadly, I agree with the theoretical physicist and with the concept of how things come to be.

There are many theoretical physcists with many differrent ideas. Not sure which one{s} your refering too.

"concept of how things came to be" may be a thread of its own.

I believe in eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe that is totally deterministic ergo totally causal and that is just that gravity ( ) and dark energy )( are the ultra-micro, essential fundamental functions of all occupied space existence.

I.e. there is not cosmic beginning or ending on initiating times for this or that cycle of events in what of occupied space formation/configurations that are possible.

And what is possible, is a finite set, and again, these people who go off on any thread of 'anything is possible', are just not following any rational, logical common sense pathways of thought.

Ex there cannot exist more than five, regular/symmetrical and convex polyhedra of Universe. That is cosmic absolute truth and there exist many more.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman