View Single Post
Old 26-12-2017, 03:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Hypnosis does not work

I went to hypnosis to quit smoking .

I was keen to stop smoking , I sat in one session , I was given a story to hear as I layer on the sofa and after the session ended I went outside and threw my cigarettes away and never smoked again.

At the time I believed the hypnotist stopped me smoking . but later I learned via inspiration that god band the angels made me quit smoking not the hypnotist.

On reflection it makes sense . I found it so hard to quit smoking I just couldent do it . so how could a hypnotist do so just by telling me a story.

I listened to others who went to hypnosis , and some managed to quit via hypnosis and others failed so it does not always work which makes me believe that it does not work at all.
All hypnotists do is relax you and tell you a story . if hypnosis was that powerful governments would utilise it and use it on terrorists and criminals to stop them from sinning .

I was told by god and the angels that they made me smoke which was part of my karma all addiction is forced upon us by god and the angels as part of our karma .