View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 06:53 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Makes sense, you know when we find something conflicting with another, or something that might not completely represent us in our natal become apparently in different ways. For example I have pisces descendant so I am very drawn to pisces traits. I get along extremely well with Pisces moon people.
I guess it's some representation of complementary energy when we have certain types come into our life.
I never thought of myself as Scorpio though. If I was born a Scorpio I think I would be very burdened with my own energy, and I would squander my energies with double intensity. I think we get rightly what we deserve, and I am happy with my sun sign. I think earth element makes me grounded even as a sensitive.

When you say make believe, does it mean it's only a superficial representation of us ? How does it really represent what is needed, how does the mirror/ make believe help us achieve our objective ?

Scorpio is a water sign, and The Holy Bible speaks about "living water".

It's something in our heads (or above) for the baptized christians. It runs through every human.

I have earlier been diagnosed with schizophrenia, but it's just an awakening to a life where that "living water" in us becomes alive - it means I hear with an inner ear and see something I can explain as eye-shadows.

When you visualize and listen inside, you will be able to affect the people you see in front of you. You will bind and unbind the devil as The Holy Bible speaks of. It gives great power, but it not an easy task.

I would also suggest that you use the I.C and the opposite sign (M.C) when you visualize. Find your I.C or M.C person (a person you know with the same sunsign as your I.C and M.C) and visualize that you look them into their eyes to "make-up" :-)