View Single Post
Old 28-04-2015, 12:07 AM
Master
thanks for responding Sisyphus... i had considered hijacking this thread and making it about cupcakes.
i figure that i had described your earlier post as "[for the most part] uplifting",
because i'd wanted it to be. on later rereading, i didn't place any expectations into it... i let it speak for itself.

much "enlightened" wisdom preaches the inevitability of death.
the wisdom of spirit.
for spirits who are visiting this world, perhaps it IS inevitable that they
have a death experience.
but what about for "native spirits"? Source doesn't need to die in order to reestablish connection to Source.
i sorta think i've overheard some conversations that weren't meant for me...
sorry about that.

on to another point: "I would consider my post to be more realist leading to an acceptance of what is." what is. what is.
Life is. the prospect of death is to be... something unmanifest (in fact, it is the process of unmanifesting, is it not?).

Choice is what power is. [it ain't money]
i suppose i could "expand" upon the idea, but isn't it rather obvious?

you've sorta mishmashed my sentiments, creating a quote and attributing it to me. maybe i have been happy to get the last word in on occasion, but in this forum, i've not wanted to demand the "final say" on a topic... also, there have been times where i'd felt like "hey, where did everyone go?".

“all things have to come to an end” is a common thought. that line, or something similar has been used many times. it's not true. a circle is a thing.
maybe the phrase “all things have to come to an end” has to come to an end?
[or maybe it doesn't; we can choose]

again, thanks so much for replying