View Single Post
Old 23-05-2019, 04:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
'soma' meaning the experince in feeling of the kundalini shakti?

correct me if im wrong in what you mean by soma. i have a little education compared to most about spirituality. mostly i just know by examining my experience.

in feeling the kundakini shakti expresses itself through the nervous system as joy. this joy is like a vibration throughout the body. its independent from the mind, the emotions, and so on in that nothing can block it from doing what it does. i see the joys of spirit as i put it and silence of the mind as superceding evertyhing else. everything else comes and goes. where as the joy and silence are always. it quenches ones thirst in that it doesnt dull and is more enjoyable than other things.

Yes of course!

NoOne referred to the Soma. That’s why I asked. Now, keeping in view the purpose of this thread in stating the actual experience and not stuff documented about it, here is my felt experience ... it maybe something else as meant by it as far as more ‘authentic ‘ verdicts go

I sense a gridline ... a capillary connecting third eye point to crown to Bindu (the bald spot on back of head). The Bindu generates a Divine nectar, initially felt as triangulating between itself, third eye and crown and off late with new energy centres cognised, I’d say it feeds the nectar right across our form.

The grid vertically splits the body in two geometric halves. I’ll elaborate in a bit ...

(to be continued)