View Single Post
Old 13-03-2018, 03:28 PM
Pathfinder

Traumas definitely can be the catalyst for awakening. It can be very overwhelming in the beginning. From what I have researched and heard from others, signs and synchronicities generally mean you are on the right path. However, since it is foreign they can induce a lot of fear. My advice is to let go of the fear. I know it is easier said than done but it is doable. When you come from a place of fear those messages become clouded. When I started my awakening I was certain my apartment was going to burn down, my car was going to explode, someone was going to murder a family member, etc. It was rather disruptive. I would start with a daily meditation practice and always love yourself and others. Love will beat fear every time. Once this has been integrated a bit you will notice signs from your Guides / Angels / Higher Self will be much more clear. Part of the process is to shed unwanted layers. I am not dismissing that seeing his vehicle everywhere is not a sign, it very well could be. It may help to remember that if your heart has been broken you may be subconsciously trying to put the pieces back together again, and as a result you see his car. I hope this was helpful.