View Single Post
Old 15-10-2010, 09:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxSaffronxx

I have to agree with this also. Particularly as my partner didnt get that kind of affection from his mother & father.

I was told by a medium a few months ago that in the time my partner & I had together, I gave him a lifetime of love.
I believe therefore I loved him in the best way I could and the way that he needed. (I knew this without going to a medium, but it was nice to hear that from him)

Yes I would agree with each of you.

This thread reminds me of a somewhat shocking revelation from the last Kryon book about gender relationships.

Quote:
The Twelve Layers of DNA by Lee Carroll from publisher: Platinum Publishing House.

Layer Eleven: Wise Divine Feminine - God Layer Two

The women will smile and the men will roll their eyes, for here comes another lesson in Goddess energy, so they believe. Well it isn't. It's a lesson in balance, and one that the Human race has not had since the Pleiadians arrived and gave it to you. This is the Pure Compassion and Mother layer.

Again, it's a multidimensional layer that is everywhere at the same time and is part of the God layers that do nothing unless you call on them. It's in an entangled state with the other layers, which is the fact that it's truly quantum and cannot be seen as an individual energy.

Here is the truth: Human nature has been unbalanced for eons, and the shift before you is starting to make a difference in the male/female balance of the Human Being. Your consciousness is not controlled by the brain or the genes. It's controlled by the subconsciousness of an Akashic experience. How did men behave and how did woman behave in history? So, therefore, what is your role in life? It begins with the blueprint of information contained in your DNA as energetic history. Then it either evolves or de-evolves as your free choice carries you into unchartered territory.

The gender issue of humanity hasn't been balanced for a very long time, and since the males are larger, they win. It's about the most elementary and unenlightened feature of humanity, which never moved from the animals they saw around them -- except the animals shared more than the Humans did! You might say that humanity continues to be at the lowest point of male/female balance than it ever was.

Layer 11 exists to help balance the compassionate Human Being so that the wise, divine feminine can show through both the men and the women. Your history is filled with it, yet you still don't honor it.

Yes, there is a layer of your DNA that sees the gender issue from both sides, since an old soul has been both genders! It calls upon the best of both and gives you the feelings of being both and not just one. This creates a feeling of ultimate respect for the gender that you are not this time around, and helps you to make decisions based on this. Imagine a man who has the "feelings" of childbirth or the woman who knows what it's like to line up on the battlefield. It's all in there, dear ones, and ready to be balanced in a way that is natural, normal, and pulls from the Akashic Record of all the lifetimes of old souls on the planet.

The insight that came to me from this message was that our Inner Child is always listening how we talk about the other gender. For example, if we are a guy talking about girls, that inner girl child remembers what we expressed. In the next lifetime as a girl, that inner boy child remembers what we say about the guys to our girlfriends. I suspect that this process gets repeated for hundreds/thousands of lifetimes.

Has humanity actually reached the all time lowest point in gender relations ever imagined? Kryon mentioned that there will be another Venus Transit in June of 2012. This normally happens every hundred years or so however we need it again, right now.

I think that this thread has deeper implications that I suspect we all wish to know about.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/