View Single Post
Old 30-08-2014, 03:48 PM
StopTheInsanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-Days-Luck
Recently I've read on people's stories where they see 'Hell', or somewhere that is like hell hole.

Many people (astral explorers) who seen the astral realms and people who talked to angels, they say the astral realms (Spirit world where souls and all kinds of beings roam) has different zones/layers. There is the high vibration plane, where you could say it's 'Heaven' and then the low vibration plane which we kind of relate with to 'Hell'

What I'm trying to say is, how do we explain for the people who mentioned they saw 'Hell'? Aka, a scary gloomy dark world, a torture world.

Is it really Hell? Or we give that place another name and it has other explanations? 8O

Absolutely...My goodness, you see Hell all around you in this life...Just where do you think all the rebellious, hellish people go?...They will be with the same type of hellish people in the next, depending on the depths of hell they have sunk to...Good and evil are together in this life, but it is absurd for anyone to imagine they will be together in the next, and if anyone tells you that, they need to read the scriptures where is says, As the tree falleth there it lies...No changing the evil within after the death of this body...We must learn to Love God, and have mutual love for our fellow man, while we are here, because that's what Heaven is...We are only here to prove ourselves to our Creator/Saviour that we can, with His help, live His way so that we might join people of like mind in the afterlife and enjoy all the wonderful things God has planned for us...We are in a "reality show" at present, and sort of on probation, so to speak...Live Well...What is three score and ten compared to Eternity!... Our real existence begins in the next life...I personally can't wait...HalleluYAH