View Single Post
Old 23-11-2018, 11:58 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
I was once in a very deep meditative state, so deep that my body was already "sleeping", that's how I felt it.So, here I am, in this blackness, I couldn't see a thing, no sound, nothing.I started to feel hands touching my body, these hands came from this blackness, instantly, I was overwhelmed by fear, someone or something was trying to rape me, this is how it felt, so, I did what I always do when I am too scared, I called for Jesus, I called Him with my inner voice, it was a desperate call of help, then, instantly I woke up.There was nobody with me in the same room, in fact, there was nobody in the whole house.I was so scared, there's no doubt that I was close to be raped.

One thing is sure and I am very tankful for this, Jesus was there for me, no, this is not a message to promote some agenda, this is something that really happened to me.I wonder why Jesus helped me back then but He seems so distant most of the time...

You're fine SimpleMan, you're not promoting some agenda to me Perhaps the help comes when we really need it as opposed to when we think we may really need it.