View Single Post
Old 31-12-2017, 11:33 PM
Pathfinder
I was told I was an energy healer

Before I say anything else I want to say I am only a teenager and up until the summer of this year I have been terrified of anything paranormal. My journey started in august,and began with daily meditation as well as starting a bit of a crystal collection. I am very hesitant to do any type of channeling but in september I wanted to connect with my spirit guide and ask some questions. I did auto-writing for a few days, and while I was asking for advice about one of my friends I was told "you are a natural healer " and that I was capable of healing my friends heart. This honestly didn't shock me, it was more of a validation of something I had suspected for a long time. I proceeded to do some research on traits of a healer and everything lined up, one of he traits I found most interesting was that healers are children/animal people. Now I have always, ALWAYS found animals to be so incredible. I have and probably always will prefer them over people.
As I have progressed in my journey, my psychic abilities opened up full force, and one of the things is I see everything in my minds eye. As I learned more about healing I started to see exactly how the energy flows through my body. For me I see my heart surrounded in a powerful golden light and that light moves down my veins and out of my limbs. When I know my friends are having a bad day I imagine the light coming from me and spiraling around them and settling within their aura. I have also found myself crossing over lost souls that are around myself and loved ones. I did one a few weeks ago when I knew I was too weak, but there was an attachment on one of my friends that was really holding her back. The crossing took over an hour, and I was out of it for a good three days. I really feel I am being called for something, a psychic told me I would be good at reiki and I actually plan on becoming a veterinarian. More than anything, I just don't entirely know what is becoming of me. I have become so aware of energy and vibes and I know that most people around me dont see the world the way I do.