View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 03:01 AM
Deactivated Account
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
Was your wife born with abilities? If she did not do any inner work in her life then she would not be connected to a higher truth within her. She would not know the truth about herself and those closely connected to her. There are 2 ways to connect with others: some people just pick up on energy but they can be accurate or not so accurate. They are just born this way. Other people are not necessarily born with abilities but develop it by doing inner work. They know their heart and pick up on information through the heart. This is the truest information because the heart is intelligent and knows the highest truth.
Irene was born "gifted" and it caused her a lot problems when young since many in her family were AFRAID OF HER! As her life unfolded, she had several "teachers" and "helpers" to hone her "gifts" which she sometimes saw as a curse. She was not a "working" reader but did read at several Psychic Fairs, in a new age store and did many readings privately from our residences. She did this less and less as time went by but put more and more energy into her paintings.
I am just now realizing that I jumped the gun with this thread and am somewhat satisfied that I, the Real, do not need to know all about Irene and what happened to her whereas, I, the ego, is all twisted up about things I did not know and perhaps will never know and do not even need to know so I apologize for starting this thread and wish I could take it down now. I, the ego, just have to let it go and realize that I don't need to know ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE! I, the Real, know that all's well and always was! Sorry folks!