Thread: I Feel Troubled
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 11:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I think there’s a little more to this. You don’t explain the circumstances of this lady’s failed marriage, like how long she was married, did she have children and things. So assumptions have to be made. Abandoning a marriage usually means the dashing of hopes once raised with some degree of good faith and this surely must have an emotional effect, sometimes subtle sometimes huge.
Wow thank you very much for your contribution!

I tried to make the post as short as I could actually she has been married for 7 years with a child. By the way she was even the one to bring up the Twinflame thinking until then I had no label for ot. All I knew was that our connection was deep, intense nothing faked, blissful and we were perfectly aligned in virtually everything especially with spiritual growth and work being our shared passion. As a result of this I also seemed to have taken on that label following many synchronicities that followed.

At the moment she's yet to officially end the marriage but she has moved out to the best of my current knowledge yet she still visits to check on her child so she spends a couple of days and weekends.

According to her, the relationship was not built on any emotional connection but based on convenience being that she saw the guy as cool and manageable. According to her she knew there was nothing like passion from the onset and neither did the guy put in the effort to ignite it over the years. Thus they had a child but emotionally there was never really a connection. She said she had to be the one always taking the initiative to keep the marriage whilst he acts indifferent as always from the start. All of these was before we met. Now she feels her moving out has brought up issues she never knew were there all these years and these issues according to her won't just go away by a divorce or marriage to her twinflame. She feels karma will still be there until she finds her balance as contact with me confuses her the more. Hmm...I gave her my love, support and assurance with the desire that she gets out of this and it turns out positive for us.