View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 08:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by catlady
hiya jumping in on this thread. im a massage therapist myself and love doing my many massages. i used to have a fellow friend who did me and me her but she died 2 years ago and i jjust cant find anyone who does it just right. mostyl they are the wishy washy tickle sort which i dont personally want. i want PAIN and elbows and hurties and go home feeling as if ive been dragged through a hedge backwards,but feel sooo much better and relaxed.these sort are hard to find. maybe one day i will find a fellow therapist near me who will do swappies.

I'm not a massage therapist but I play one at home with a nice old
Kneading Fingers 2000 . Did 3 hours on my back the other day , leaning back in this very chair . I totally agree, most LMT's I've seen just don't get it , even when I tell them what I want done. I have a couple that I can count on to deliver the required pain , but I don't go very often because I use the KF2K and a foam roller so much that I don't need to, and it would cost a fortune if I got this much work done professionally. I had bad IT Band Syndrome for a few months lasy Holidays, and I've been rolling HARD several times a week ever since. PAIN PAIN PAIN, that's the only way to get lasting relief