View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 07:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
I feel Page of cups with nine of swords I feel was the beginning ( opportunity) to the end of suffering. As nine of swords is associated with a lot of self sabotage, individual self created suffering ( being reverse it's the end of suffering) Nine of wands reverse is giving up the fight, no longer being defensive and on guard ( hence, no foul play). The sun says more about being healthy and robust as sunshine is very healthy and more glorious days to come, reverse would show otherwise. Seems like he was fighting an internal battle and he was ready to let go of his suffering. That is just my quick take on it on the physical aspect of it. I am in a hurry

Are you saying this could have been a suicide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Do you know if he took drugs? The Page of Cups has come up before for someone who was a drug addict and I'm wondering if he may have intentionally or unintentionally overdosed, due to the unhappiness the situation he was caught up in caused. There are some quite unhappy cards here, suggesting he was getting to the end of his tether, having massive problems and guilt. I get the impression drugs may have had a part in his death it appears he became more and more paranoid, either due to the drugs, or to some perceived action the Emperor reversed may dish out. The 9 of Wands reversed shows someone who has taken a bit of a beating and is concerned they're coming back for me. This could be physically or a paranoia in his mind. In any case, he was not a happy chappy when he died.

You are absolutely right - he did have a big drug problem! And yes, indeed, he did overdose on drugs! But is there ANY way to know for sure if this was an intentional or unintentional overdose??? He was very depressed and had a lot of problems (financial, etc.). But since he left no note there is no way to tell if his overdose was deliberate or not... How can we know for sure??..