View Single Post
Old 17-09-2017, 04:33 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
No Gurrrantees Humans Will Continue On Earth...Fact/Truth..Does Humnaity Fell Lucky.

IF were beyond the PPmilion of greenhouse gases as some believe, and I paraphrase, then there may exist no solutions.

The Earth/nataure will respond but humans may not be a part of some future responses. There is not gurrantee humans will survive 10, 100, 1000 more years on Earth.

Ive been here humans will figure out cancer in twenty years since 70's. Some cancers are now under control, to some degree manag-able. Most not?

What is the financial cost--- that you say is too costly --- to allow humanity to survive on Earth fro 5000 more years?

Again, there may not exist an answer but obviously solar, wind, wave, hydro, hydogen etc and less increase in population is obvious{ no brainier } pathways. You just need to open your eyes{ awaken } and activate the little gray cells. imho

China's one child per family reduced population estimates for 2050 by 1 billion people. AIDs in Africa another billion by 2050.

I like to party and dance, I would love to see a world party to save humanity from the current ignorance and pathways to destruction via much suffering. Simple no brainier. imho

U.S put man on moon now humanity needs to keep humans on Earth for at least another 1000 years. No gurranttees.

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
So what's a solution? ...The earth will balance itself. It is too bad we did not have this knowledge early on and hopefully we will not make the same mistakes. The feeling is we will create technology that will fix things. It may work out and you say and it may not. One of the solutions is there must a compromise. Right now it is very expensive to do what you want done. If a product was made by eco standard and cost $50 and another made by others standards cost $10, which would you support. I think one of the things that should be done is to begin to speak in language that people can relate to. We must also approach this with answers. Anger and shouting is not an asnwer, it never is. I think we have to integarate positive in negative which is not being done.

For instance, knight brought up what we can by petition for instance. How may have done this, probably not many compared to the number of people seeing a problem. I think we need to become solution oriented. Is money a factor for instance. What are some of the factors that because we know what you say will likely happen. It may be our karma. imo people are going to have to become more involve and yes, handle another problem. How much free time do we real have, little. Come together as one.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman