View Single Post
Old 29-02-2012, 11:43 PM
walkingbacktogeorgia

Same thing

My grandfather passed last March, and he experienced some of the same things. He was incoherent also for a while, and one day he just snapped out of it. I believe the veil thins right at the end. He had a dream that he was in a small church in a very small town that he grew up in. He said he kept looking at all of his dead relatives (and there were a great deal of them he was close to on the earth plane). He kept asking them for help and when he would, that person would look at the next person and it kept going. He said he kept asking my grandmother for help (she has not passed), but he said that she could walk really good (she had a stroke about six months before and lost her entire right side). I think it is our relative's spirits coming to us in a way that we will accept. My grandfather was also not one to believe in much of anything, but through his dreams his loved ones reached him and he was at home with them all again. They also found a way to give him peace regarding my grandmother which is why they showed him she could walk really well. He was really concerned about leaving her behind. The veil thins, I believe, right when our spirit needs it to. I found out after his passing from a friend of mine that he was incredibly psychic but he didn't know what to call it.