View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 10:16 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by wozniack
I sort of have been doing the visualization thing but with an imaginary dialogue. I would create fun conversations and such with this person in my mind rather than what I had written in my letter today, which was of a more serious nature. Next time in the dialogue, would it help to make the conversation more like my letter? Would that garner some kind of response?

I know some spirits just listen and do not give answers. But how do I know that they are actually hearing me if I am not getting anything back?

I think the internal dialoque is a wondeful thing. By all means make them more serious in conversation.
Yes I believe and experienced it is certainly possible to get responses that way.

Also when listening or formulating a responce try to stay consciouss of all that is happening over the course of a few days.

I found that sometimes my internal dialoque to a deceased would stop for a few hours only to start up again after seeing a particular shadow, hearing a sentence on the radio, seeing a headline in a magazine etc.

I think channeling works as an energy transfer. Our own brains translate the energy into meaningful often familiar symbols( meaningful for us). It often takes a bit of time to "decode" the energetics into understandable messaged as sometimes we don't have the symbolism available to accurately "decode" the messages.

Keep going. Looks like your doing good.
With Love
Eelco