View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 04:01 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

Your spirit is of a vibration, of what you may relate to as energy, that far exceeds anything in physical state, or anything close to it. With this said, how then would you suppose such an expansive infinite vibratory state could contain itself or exist within a controlled structure of physical matter (body)?
-Sparrow

Dearest Friend,

I had always trouble to connect what I learned from Modern Physics about vibrations and energy, quantum phenomena, etc. with the way these words are used to refer spirits and spirit world.

I am aware that there is much written about it, but scientists, in general, do not accept any extension of these phenomena beyond the physic world. I think however that this issue deserves to be explored as, perhaps, the problem can be reduced to the narrow way how science defines itself. Maybe a wider way could give room for an integrated understanding of the physical and spiritual worlds... It is on my pending list to advance on that line but not in the short term...

Isn't too little to say that spirit is just of vibratory nature? Maybe it is only a semantic problem, as energy, vibration, etc. have not been appropriately defined in advance... for example we could define a wider meaning for vibration than the one used in Physics.

I would appreciate your views on it.

A big hug,
TISS