View Single Post
Old 27-02-2018, 12:42 AM
Master
I forget all the types of Claires. Thankfully there's many other ways to say the same things.

My strongest attribute currently is the ability to Reach No Mind and become on open vessel to receive knowledge and the ability to feel, perceive and determine energies.
That knowledge can come in many ways, visual, divination, occasionally hearing, occasionally kinesthetic (body energy language). Out of this comes some nice tools sets with which to assist others, Psychic abilities, Remote Viewing, Medical Intuition, Healing, Divination, Psychic Surgery, animal and plant whispering and general telepathy. For pleasure I OBE to interesting places.
There are abilities which aren't under that general hood though like manifestation, precognition, psychomatry and somethings I'm probably forgetting. Precognition is a random one for me, the rest I have a proverbial ON/OFF switch for.

In general the one's which are the most strong are the one's I use the most. So to level up a skill to the next level I just have to put my focus on it, get curious and use it. It's amazing what a 100 hours practice will do for any skill set!
100 hours practicing a skill set starts bringing it towards mastery and control, where the results are predictable and not random and fleeting, but instead one knows exactly what to do with their own mind and energy system to get a predictable outcome/result with the particular skill set.

Next month I'm looking forward to a class on telekinesis. I just need to do it a couple times to prove to my mind it is possible, then I can achieve it without being in the container of someone holding the blueprint/energy for it. Then with practice I should be able to get it 'on demand' as other skills sets are.