View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 09:20 AM
Guide
I’ve had a look at the Rosen method on Youtube. It seems that the therapist puts their hands on your skin – I wouldn’t be able to tolerate that.

The Completion Process, whilst well written and describing in detail the process, I soon realised was geared towards child abuse and suppressed memories, neither of which apply to me/the trauma.

I had five sessions of Bowen, the last one extremely intense and I have no idea whether it has rebalanced my nervous sytem, I mean how do you tell? I think I’m still processing the changes from it even though the last session was on 8th December. I went into a very long stage of depression, which I’m still in but am beginning to have the odd day where I feel OK.

I have a list as long as your arm of healing modalities I tried and none of them have made the slightest impact on the two physical symptoms. I have done a lot with EFT on the emotional front which has been really effective at healing the anger I felt. The trauma was in 2012 and in most ways, I feel very distant from it now. The reminders I have are the physical symptoms which don’t seem to be able to shift, even the slightest.

I am exceptionally sensitive and these healing modalities seem to knock me for six and takes me ages to recover from. I’ve got to the point where I think what would give me the idea that anything else is going to help? It would seem that my only ‘choice’ is to give up.