View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 10:21 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by tre2012
Do me q favor and look up trez muzik on YouTube.. My last 2 vids are the ones in talking about.. Plz let me know of u think those are spirits or if it could b my mind.. And its just radio chatter.. The sentence is clearly a spirit to me.. Where it says Satan, and I am Satan its almost like a frequency or something.. Its hard to explain.. I wish I could just put the link up

I just watched the videos and I can hear most of what you pointed out. IMO its not radio chatter. A skeptic will say its audio matrixing of the white noise and radio chatter, the odds are very remote that you going to get consistent repetition of words, in your case, words that can be associated with demons / negative spirits. If you get some one word replies, that can be argued to be chatter, but not full sentences in the same voice while you are rolling the channel tuner back and forth.

A suggestion for your ghost box videos in the future. I would first play the clips at normal speed and then play them at the reduced speed as a comparison. Also because a lot of stuff will come through at normal speed too.