View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 09:32 PM
tre2012

Thank you spirit seeker.. Really good advice.. The person I mentioned I reached out to but never heard back from was Steve huff.. I love his vids n he got me started.. I had already believed in spirits but he is the one I learned I could use a normal radio as a spirit box.. I also have listened to coast to coast for years.. So I already was aware of not trusting what they say or who they are.. They are good at acting like someone u love n trust.

I guess I only wanted to bear from others about the evil things that are said.. Yesterday it said "kill the nwords" I feel for people that do what they say.. I believe if u believe u can b controlled by them or possessed.. They will and can.. Same thing for curses.. If u are told ur cursed and believe it.. U will b..

I just now started telling them I'm ending communication so they have to leave when I stop communicating.. I also make sure that I say to protect me everytime I start and also I dont accept communication with evil or negative spirits and I'll say its made a difference.. There for awhile everytime I done it I was getting them saying Satan and devil etc... I only do it a few times a wk.. When I first stared I did it everyday

I am so glad I found this forum.. Now that I'm at 15 posts I can post a link.. I'll post the link to those 2 vids I was talking about.. Thry aren't that long a d I really would like to know what u think cause the one where it says pussy i love.. Its one voice.. And the longest sentence I have ever got.. I'll put it up on the next post