View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 07:54 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye
Why is it when someone makes a moral stand these days they are accused of being filled with fear? Are we that dull in our thinking that we go about in the the world with rose colored glasses and never see the foolishness and danger that lay on the path before us. What the hell is the world coming to when we sit back and condone every behavior that comes down the Pike? There is something seriously wrong when we want to give the suicide bombers a hug, demote murder as just an illusion and tell other people it is alright to take their own lives... This is not being spiritual, it is being morally lazy and illogical. Is this what happens when we minimize the existence of God and become our own source of divinity? It is just another roof positive that when man is left to his own devices, he will trip himself up with dark and foolish reasonings.

Call me fear filled if you wish; call me a finger pointer, and angry or negative person... Label me with any of the neat little name tag badges that so many in the new spirituality like to pin on people.. I will call it taking a moral and reasonable stand against spiritual suicide; and that suicide comes in many shapes and forms my friend.

True enough I will never stand by and encourage suicide no matter how enlightened I get. As a matter of fact the more enlightened I get the more I believe in staying clear of suicide. Telling others its okay to kill themselves is wrong. Many people want other to say that nobody is right or nobody is wrong but that is not completly the truth there is correct and incorrect an good and bad balance a yin and yang,male and female. Why would you think tellling a mom who is postpardom suicidal to kill themselves there baby will be fine without them? Or a child leaving there parents heartbroken?
These are people we are all connected Suicide is never the answer and we as enlightened humans should not be encouraging it we know nothing about these people.