View Single Post
Old 17-04-2018, 02:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesitant_man
I have one concern that I have sometimes thought. When we reincarnate in theory we "forget" many things, including the past lives.

So, let's say than one in one life is aware of their spiritual nature. But if this soul reincarnates again, and loose the previous records, this means that this soul could "go backwards" and has to learn this again?

I've considered this thought as well and think it wouldn't happen. Karma, ie reincarnations seems to me to be about decision, karma may be about this. It's about seeing. An example may be what use to be called conscious or feelings about actions. Where does it come from, such as feeling contradiction in acts. This may be the H.S. Is this based on some knowledge. Also there are many reincarnations involved and so isn't about numbers, they are experiences. That which one thinks about may occur in the 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc, not the next one. One must experience and have to go through many experience. It's like how people seem to do opposites sometimes felt and part of karma may be about letting go. Reincarnation may actually be necessary. Definitely people can hold onto ideas in the field of karma for one single lifetime and so each time that might happen. Learning? Remember it is transformative and this is also dimensional, not linear. It may also be about bravery, karma is about change. Is karma a design? This thought also comes out of my journey here as well and what I do and what I do not do.