View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 01:46 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by hesitant_man
I have one concern that I have sometimes thought. When we reincarnate in theory we "forget" many things, including the past lives.

So, let's say than one in one life is aware of their spiritual nature. But if this soul reincarnates again, and loose the previous records, this means that this soul could "go backwards" and has to learn this again?

I don't claim to have all the answers because I don't but I contribute what I feel resonates with me on my journey that I've learned, so therefore I wish to share. What I feel strongly on is that yes, in agreement with your post our memories are erased somewhat when coming back here for more soul development. However I don't feel that we can't access that information if we get onto a spiritual path once again in this lifetime. It is always there but hidden from our consciousness waiting to be accessed.

I will give you a for instance...I have an obsession with another country and a certain time period specifically within this country and I could not figure out why that was. I was obsessed with buying books and research of this era. It wasn't until I did a past life regression as well as a visit to a shaman that I go to that I learned in this specific era I did in fact live there. The reason for my obsession with this era was on a subconscious level in the fact that it was my only incarnation in which I was completely and totally spiritually awake and fully developed in that particular lifetime so my ties with it were extremely strong although I could not understand why that was. I was also instructed on how to perform a soul retrieval from this era because a fragment of my soul remained behind due to how I died in that lifetime. That has since been successfully done and confirmed with someone who is an ascended master. So in short, I don't believe that your memories ever are gone entirely, they are just put on a hidden hard drive (so to speak) that we have yet to access in this particular lifetime. That is my take on it and also what resonates with me very strongly.