View Single Post
Old 27-01-2012, 01:23 AM
Knower
Hi Gerrygirl

I've read your post and from what I see you are one very strong person to have gone through all what you have at your age ...it would have flattened many others. Don't give up now a few have given you some good advice like looking after yourself and son first.

My advice is you need to calm down collect yourself ie thoughts....there is an answer to all of this but you need some help.

First if the boyfriend is disturbing everyone in the house with bad energy and draining you then you seriously need to consider asking him to leave because he is attracting bad energy from the spirit world also, like "attracts like" I know this from my own personal experience that has lasted for the past four years but now has ended because she has moved, thank god. You don't need this kind of energy around you or your son believe me.

Get all the household bills together....then get all the people who are living in the house together at a meeting....and show them the bills you have to pay and exactly what you are getting. Be open and honest, tell them that they will have to pay more rent and help around the house more, or they will have to leave with so many weeks notice to find somewhere else to live, but you need to get it all down on paper, what you expect from them and what they can expect if they don't co-operate. You are not a charity for hopeless helpless people dear.

If the house is that big then consider running a bed and breakfast or some other business....use the house to bring you in some money seek advice on ways that you can use the house to bring you in an income even if it's letting it out.

Next....stop being there for everyone else they will drain you of all your energy and time....I know this too from experience...I've been married three times, then they walk off and leave you, so drained you don't have the energy left to help yourself, while they find someone else to leach off if they can. My own spirit guides have told and taught me, that very empathic people like us, I'm a healer also, attract people like this because of our deep desire to help others, but we need to detach ourselves and protect our own energy....we do ourselves no good or them for that matter because they need to help themselves. There are many ways we can help others without giving away our own energy to those who don't appreciate it, an empty cup can't quench anyones thirst.

Next....You have suffered much in the past...but that's the past and can't be changed....leave it in the past where it belongs. Mentally get a big black bag and put all the rubbish from the past in it, and as you put each bit in the bag forgive those that have hurt you because what ever they have done to you they will have to suffer the same in some other life "Karma" "What you give out you get back" thats a universal law, then mentally put it in the dustbin. You don't want to drag all the rubbish from the past around with you, do you?....besides it gets too heavy after awhile.

As for being horrible and nasty, stop those thought's because you're not, you wouldn't be helping others if you were, and like some one else said, what is on your mind you will attract to you. And as someone else suggested if you have the equivalent of a citizen advice bureau there go to them and to the courts.

I sincerely hope my love that you try to change things because then you are giving the universe the chance to step in and help you out of this mess. It will change I promise you but first you need to change YOU and what you do. I walked away from a farm and a lot of money cos I didn't have the energy to do everything for everyone else while they sat and watched me do all the work, which meant I had to give up the animals I loved as well, but better things have replaced all what I lost, because I made a change.

Be strong for you and your son first and foremost....as my dad used to say look after number one and let the rest look after themselves.
God bless you dear and I hope things change for you soon.