Thread: Stellium
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2017, 12:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hi Angelic Star.

To start You have Sun and Venus in Aquarius, Personally when I read a chart I consider a stellium to be 3 or more planets.

So I would interpret your chart to have a Capricorn stellium only.

And that is a lot of Saturn!

I have a 3 planet Capricorn stellium, for me the bare minimum i would interpret your chart to have a 4 planet stellium.

For a stellium, I only use planets in signs. So I would not use the MC, and an Aquarius stellium would then not be interpreted, and I would not include the NN which would for me read as a 4 planet stellium.

Are you asking of how I feel Saturn is lending it's energy in the ninth? Currently I have an impression that it is at least stable, could at times be sobering, a lot of interest and pursuit (With Neptune) but I feel Saturn may lend quite a bit of strength here.

Are Saturn and Neptune Conjunct?

Hi Saturninepluto,

Yes that's what I thought, got a little confusing for me, since so much of saturn is all clustered together. Saturn is conjunct the north node and Saturn is conjunct Sun. This is from the Saturn chart that minxoto has suggested.
Mercury, Neptune and Uranus are trine ascendant in Taurus. Taurus ruling planet Venus is again in Aquarius ( 10th house ) In natal Venus is in cancer ( 10th house )
I am asking how saturn might be lending it's strength overall. Yes ninth house too. Capricorn is in the 9th house and Aquarius in the 10th.