Thread: "human angels?"
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2017, 04:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Yeah angels are definitely reincarnating as humans but as part of the role some have completely forget who they are or who they were but there is one thing that an angel can never lose. Their heart and want of doing something kind for another. Even you could possibly be a angel and not know it but once you start living through your heart and and following it you will run into "random" situations where you will be helping someone out just because leaving that person to think just as you are right now.

I have a great heart and I help people when ever I can and I always standup if someone is in dire need and because of just having a heart I run into situations where people are in need of assistance or they need to see something that changes their whole opinion of life. Just living life true to yourself in alignment with your heart you will be demonstrating such things to others. People might not say anything or not enough but they are definitely watching and thinking things.

lol School just started in my area an a lot of college students are from out of town. I was walking to the gym when I saw a lady looking down at her phone literally turning in circles.... I knew that she was lost and her gps was not being friendly. So a big black guy..."myself" comes from out of no where to help her. I all ready knew she was lost because of her actions which could be seen as me having knowing something that wasn't said. I walked her all the way to her building because it was on the way. On the way we talked and I told her about myself following my dreams and believing in myself. Id say just positive motivation speech lol its not so common now a days and she probably thought I was weird. She will most likely never see me again ahha

There was another time where I felt like talking and decided to call my step mom.... when she answered the phone I heard her scream. Apparently she had accidentally left the burner on and had a glass dish on it that had exploded right when she left the kitchen to answer the phone. Such a situation was obviously a miracle in her eyes.

I remember she had take me out eating and we heard Frank Sinatra singing "Fly me to the Moon" and she interpreted it as in her Father talking to her since it was his favorite song. haha

Light is everywhere which is why its definitely advantages to live in love and to love others.... forgive yourself and others and try to be more service to others... you never know whose heart you touch and literally changing 1 persons mind or reality by simple gestures literally makes a difference that creates a ripple effect that could possibly change millions of peoples lives if not more...

I also ran into people who had great hearts but who kept making bad decisions and because of their heart their guardians really make an effort to help them out. I knew one guy who basically went to a funeral in some random place in Mexico and he ran into a medium who allowed a energy being to channel through them. That being told my friend that they were lovers in another life and that he went of to a war and never came back. She told him that she would never leave his side again....... hes an older man so he has a hard time believing stuff like this even when they make it so obvious but beings know that a great heart goes a long way.... he tried to commit suicide one time and he said that something picked him up and made him vomit in order to stop him from dying. lol... wouldn't test that part though...

There are other times where their are beings who help you through out your life that are physical or able to become physical... they say Jesus is still around doing things....

I have many more stories of how humans, ets, ghosts and etc are all hear to help. Love and love and you cant go wrong!

SkyGodWarrior, I'd love to hear more stories.
Your post made my day... such a kind soul you are.