View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 03:39 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Amilius; Yes I can agree with the general gist of that... I should mention a very famous gnostic text here - the Pistis Sophia - which is actually Christ CONTINUING to deliver His truths - after the Resurrection, in spirit directly - out of body direct communion just as He taught - and the teaching of the Pistis have Him here among us for many many years indeed..

These days Christ is still very very active...I myself as said "met" him - I have spoken to many over the years that share similar experinces.. But look - whenever we come forward, places such as this, we are inevitably met with criticism, disbelief, hostility, slander, confrontation, bigotry, jealousy and eogic challenges constantly.... Its no wonder many would choose to stay silent or end up doubting their own truths in the face of such overwhelming negativity..

And the reason WHY we face such hostility..??...Is SIMPLE - read ay number of spiritual accounts of near death experiences or spiritually transformative events (google nde`s and ste`s) - we soon see the overwhelming majority of modern Christic encounters are NONE RELIGIOUS - and the vast majority of them end up turning AWAY from all religion after they have such a direct encounter....

MANY people meet CHRIST - but not many at all meet the "religious jesus" - the first is universal spiritual truth - the second is man made religious confusion (done with intent to us) - those who glimpse the truth in spirit directly, turn from the religious confusion completely - which is what Christ actually taught when He was among us.. Then, we come here to places like this to share His legitimate truth, only to have to face 2000years of inbred lies and deception that must be broken down first....It becomes more like a battle and we are often outright just - rejected - before His truth can even be heard they drown it out with religious dogma that is actually mostly wrong...

Im reminded as He said - blessed are you when you are persecuted in your heart and no peace shall be found wherever you are persecuted... Christ truth disturbs the religious mind completely - they cannot bare to hear it for it shows their delusion clearly and shatters their entire foundation - and so those who KNOW Christ will always be attacked when they speak His truth, they soon learn this, and so it becomes rare to find one with courage enough to speak His truth boldly...