View Single Post
Old 25-01-2017, 03:21 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelant
I have discovered a model of physical reality which states that the transcendent existence of conscious free will is the sole cause of the movement of all matter in the universe. ( I do not believe in the existence of any of the western religion's God Deities as Creator by the way. Nor am I a Bible thumper. The model incorporates objective knowledge only).

The model is structured on only 2 universal constants. The first is that the natural rest state of the universe is one of equilibrium. This 1st constant accounts for the force of gravity on every 'particle' of matter. Any and every particle of matter only feels the force of [and is influenced by] gravity when it is moved from it's natural trajectory in 3-D space by a 3rd force.

The model states that the only 3rd force which makes all matter move in 3-D space is because of the transcendent existence of the 2nd universal constant - conscious free will. When you are writing on a page for instance, the carbon atoms which exist in the living tissue at the end of your fingers, are moving in 3-D space only because your free will impels them to do so. A carbon atom of coal however, will just lie there forever [or until it is moved by a 3rd force].

The geometry of the universe is an infinite 3-D fractal. The total energy in the universe is zero. This infinite fractal contains an infinity of separate individual finite universes - of which our own observable universe is but one. These physical universes remain separate because the Planck constant wavelength frequency which is relative to every individual universe is unique. The wavelength frequency of the unique Planck constant of the individual universe has no harmonic resonance with any other relative frequency Planck constant. As such, no information can be transferred between any 2 given separate universes.

The model states that our free will is represented by a unique wavelength frequency of the EM radiation spectrum. The wavelength frequency of our free will represents our eternal soul. It is this which is reincarnated.

Within the infinity of individual separate universes there exists an infinity of planets where intelligent living organisms [such as humans] exist. The collective free will consciousness of the civilisations who live on the surface of any planet is radiated out into infinity.

At the moment of your death in any given incarnation, the wavelength frequency of your conscious free will at that precise moment, immediately resonates in harmony with the the particular planet where the collective free will of the society who live on it's surface, most closely matches your own at the moment your heart stops beating by itself.

With regard to a future or past time your soul may be reincarnated at the moment of your death - it has no meaning in an infinite fractal. The frequency of your soul is the only factor and ultimately determines which planet you will be reincarnated on next.

Happy Judgement Day.

Good, I hope this is true! I really don't want to go to the future! (Well, at least not in my next life anyways) I would just love to see a different perspective of this life, kinda like a lifetime version Groundhog Day in that you repeat the same life, but slightly modified (me being the sister I never had and her being my twin) I'll relive the same experiences. I think the first part of my life will be very similar to this one (1990-2007) but after that, it becomes quite different. The path I've chosen in this life so far has been a bit mediocre! I never went to college and I moved out of my parents house, back in 2012 and moved into an elderly apartment for 4 years. An old man was being mean to me, so I had to move and for the past 6 months, I've been living, only about 100 yards from where I used to live and so far, it's okay. I have two cats and I live in a duplex. The problem is, I have no social life or job and only a few friends; one of which sometimes comes over to visit me and the other, who I rarely get to see, anymore. My mother does take me out every once in awhile and we go places and my dad takes me on ride in the countryside on his Ranger, which is like a dune buggy. I just want this life again, so I can make better choices, especially go to college. If I went into the future, college would be like the Matrix and that wouldn't be fun at all. I pray to God that a multiverse really exists, as that is my ticket to redo-ing this life, all over again.