View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 02:58 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoresh
Thank you MarDav70 for sharing your precious experience. I only had a very brief experience right before a gallbladder surgery, where I went to a white space (I think it was a holding area now), and my last thought was, "If this is death, I am okay with it". I was only 24 years when this occurred.
It would seem like you may have passed through the "void" space, (the pitch black space). I have had others describe that area -- seems to be a pass-through zone of some sort.
I love the description of the new landscape you describe, it is fascinating. Did you notice whether it had the same solidness feel as being on the earth dimension? I think the vibrational frequency adjusts with in each environment to our current body that houses our consciousness.
When you said that when you looked down at your feet and could see the cosmos instead, it does seem like a very different set of physics are in place...I think I heard Mary Neal (doctor who had a NDE) describe something similar...I will try to find that interview for you.
I do thank you for sharing this experience...you may consider sharing it also with the NDERF.org site, which is seen internationally.
Blessings.

Hi Shoresh!

Thank you for sharing your experience. Per research I've done on NDEs, no matter how brief, many of us come away from a NDE with the feeling of "death" not being something to dread or fear at all.

No, I saw no other beings of any kind.

I didn't notice a "solid feeling" at my feet (nor did I notice an absence of it), but everything seemed/looked solid/real. I do remember I wanted to push myself from my feet and fly over those trees.

As far as a threshold or holding place, what makes sense to me is that our consciousness hasn't yet completely severed it's connection to the physical body, so we're "there", but not completely. The completion would occur when the physical vessel can no longer continue to live. When I felt that feeling of the heart attack without the pain as I was anticipating crossing over those trees (how can one do that but fly...lol?), I think that might possibly have been the moment the EMT had started medication through an I.V. that led to bringing me back.
Some speak of a "silver thread" that once it's severed, consciousness/spirit will no longer be able to incarnate back into the body it just left.

Yep, I agree...the physics must be quite different than in this plane. Maybe consciousness constructs it's own physics, likely on a level that can't be detected in this dimension.
I'd be very interested in reading about Mary Neal's experience. Thank you!

I have shared my story with NDERF.org (or one very similar, but I'm almost positive it was NDERF.org) several years ago. Nonetheless, thank you for the suggestion. It may be of use to others, as I'd encourage them to do so.

Namaste, dear friend.