Thread: Heartbroken
View Single Post
Old 19-06-2014, 06:36 PM
Master
Badger has raised some very valuable points here... The one that stands out for me, is the anger issue, for such can be used to cover any number of other emotions and principles, that a person has no satisfactory answers to or for... So they put on this angry front to make the person with whom they've an issue or query; stand their distance: often remaining in silence...

Englishrosie... I can appreciate that not everyone will be aware of that which I mentioned and I apologize if it has confused you in any way...
Overall, the subject of reincarnation and spiritual contracts, can be considered as an in-depth subject and will need a certain amount of clarification, not really suited to this topic (unless already appreciated) but might make for interesting discussion in a topic of it's own... I will bear that in mind...

For the time being, I would suggest that you are doing nothing out of hand and ~ if you can muster the patience ~ let that which is taking place, run its course... I feel sure that as events open out, you will begin to get a clearer picture as to which direction to move in, or whether you simply need to stand your ground...

Meanwhile, be at peace with all you do and think....

Rob....