Thread: "Psychic" Kids
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 04:37 PM
Guide

This is a follow up for those who were interested (John?) in my telepathic connection to my 19 month old nephew.

He was visiting with my sister for the holiday season so I got to spend three weeks with him! I was curious to see if our connection was intensified being that we got to spend so much time together in person. He definitely feels close and comfortable with me, and I got several hugs and kisses. On Christmas Eve he appeared in my dream showing me his third eye and pointing to mine, only his was pale yellow. He mentioned something about the third eye being egg-shaped, and his kind of exploded or spurted out yellow. I have no idea what this means, but I asked a spiritual friend who is into chakras why he would show me his as yellow, when typically this chakra is indigo colored, and she said it represents Christ consciousness...any other interpretations welcome. The following night I dreamt we were swimming together in a pool but he didn't say anything to me.

When he came to my apartment I let him play with my crystals and rocks since he seemed very interested. He was very intrigued by the spirit Quartz, but he picked up a piece of lapis lazuli and immediately put it to my third eye and rubbed it across my forehead quite seriously, not like he was playing or being silly. Then he picked up blue kyanite and immediately put it on my sisters crown chakra at the center of the top of her head, again very deliberately and serious. He picked up another I didn't see and was rubbing it on his temple (he is teething). When I was telling my mom what he did with the crystals he gently smacked me in my throat chakra as if he didn't want me to talk about it, and as I was telling my brother a bit later on, my nephew grabbed my hand and seemed to be trying to distract me again from sharing the story...hmm.

Anyway, I was expecting the telepathy between us to be amplified and some wild crazy experiences, but that's all I got. I would never try to invade or intentionally try to communicate with him as he's just a small child, but the dreams and his interest in crystals was good enough for me. Ahh...I just love that kid!!! Miss him already!