View Single Post
Old 13-03-2019, 11:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Manifesting the life that you want and desireLies within your feelings and thoughts…So, raise your vibrations up higher and higherYour wishes are there to be caughtThe negative thoughts can stay out of your lifeBecause they will attract back more ****All they do is bring trouble and strifeMake a decision right now… That’s *it!!!Your ‘good vibe’ zone is the best place to beYour vibrations will be truly greatIt’s you in control of your life from now onStop thinking ‘I'll Leave it to fate’.When your thoughts and feelings, are out of whackUse them wisely, they tell you a lotYou out of alignment, just a little bit slackIn your good vibe zone - you’re notThe better you’re feeling the closer you areTo attracting the life of your dreamsJoyous and happy vibes sent out a farTo the universe *- that’s what it meansYes the law of attraction responds in kindWith manifestations galore just for youSo your dreams and your wishes that were once in your mindWill come into your life - Yes it’s trueJust believe and expect, have faith and trustGo through life with a smile and a laughA happy go-lucky approach is a mustLive your dreams - don't do things by halfThe law of attraction just doesn’t careWhat sort of vibrations you sendGood or not, it’s job is to match and shareAnd send stuff right back to your endSo I hope you enjoyed my poem todayThat I was inspired to write for youTo finish off, I would just like to sayLet all your dreams comes true! Xx