Thread: Why God is ONE
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 01:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlini
When u say for this reason he created mankind, u make it seem like God is in need of anything of his creation or from his creation...
no God is supreme, he does not need anything from or of his creation
This is personalizing an Almighty Creator into a personal God like Hinduism bears upon..

Just because life on earth is about figuring out how to be with one another doesnt mean the planets that are about to crash each other will say... sorry move aside pls... no.. God is supreme, nothing like his creation and not in need of anything from his creation..

it is mankind that is dire need to worship God.. the one.. why one.. cuz in unity u will find peace... else your mind is split bi or any other sort of mental illness...
Fair enough, but ask yourself - if God is whole and supreme and needs/wants nothing from us, why create us in the first place?

I also have a mental ilness, but any reference to this would be an ad-hominem argument which would be far from the truth anyway.