View Single Post
Old 22-07-2012, 06:21 PM
Master

Quote:
So I think I arrived at my goal of expanding my blue-ray aura to a rainbow aura through the button technique before when I closed my eyes when doing it I started to see rainbows It is like I can choose traits by choosing different colors and color combinations instead of being confined to the blue-ray.
that's wonderful :) that is one step, there are many beyond rainbow, but it is a wonderful step to take. I don't like the idea of confinement either, the regular clear I once was allowed me to be any color I desired, I guess then I was rainbow but the next one, and when I cleared my aura, they were called clear. Once I became clear light, my personality tints would show up but the light would overpower them, I didn't need any tints but just myself. Now with the sparkling clear light aura I have currently, color would sometimes come in, but the sparkles would shift it out, by empowering every last little flake, which would bring it to my attention and I could clear it easily. As I go up, I feel like I am getting closer to becoming universally open. I have a feeling this rainbow aura you are talking about is like my clear aura. Try to clear out all extra color and see what you are left with. :)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:59 AM.