View Single Post
Old 24-01-2012, 07:45 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel*Child
Is there a specific reason why a spirit may show itself to a person? I used to think that they wanted something, but from my experience, it just seems like all they want is for me to know that they're there. Is it just the person, or something deeper?

Hello

At times it simply is becasue I can sense them there or see them there. NOTHING more is wanted from them or by them. Just that wonderment that we have in seeing them is maybe given back.

I have some come in and say WOW ! I am here and you can see me can we have a bit of a chat ? I have no message to pass along its simply a visit.

There are other times when what is needed is on a much deeper level they need help to move over to the Light they have somehow missed that passage openign to them or there is some unsolved issues they need. Then its a matter of donig what one can for them to bring them that peace of closeure.

For me at times it is the two fold journey of bringing them home in the physical form to be put to rest by their family. In that its a joy and sorrow event. Its great sadness the person is truly gone but too its happyness there is finally closeure.

Lynn