View Single Post
Old 19-07-2018, 10:02 PM
Guide
Love you

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheLore
I'll admit I have a problem with alcohol. I have gotten a DWI in the past and it has been a trauma I work on everyday. It obviously caused a lot of shame and I believe the consumption comes from a strong desire to find authenticity. I am taking steps to deal with my problem so I don't go down a similar dark path. Even though lately I have had a better handle on drinking, and I focus on spirituality to change my patterns, I will cave and drink too much. I decided after Sunday that I am going to give up alcohol and perhaps join an AA program.

The reason this post is titled Astral Hospitals / Jails is almost every time I go back to my old ways I end up having an OBE of some kind. It is like Scrooge. I will be shown life paths I could take, alternate timelines, usually with pretty bleak outcomes. I go through intense interrogations by Astral Police, counselors, angels, guides etc. I also believe I have been in an Astral rehab facility. These occurrences seem like years.

I was wondering if anyone has had any similar incidences? Are these just dreams? Also if anyone can share some insight on how to "play" as an adult without harming myself or anyone else. Like I said I think I'm desperate to have "fun" without feeling guilty like I should be focusing on work, school or creating. Sometimes I just want to check out. But there must be a healthy way to do so.

Thank you so much, Love and Light!

Understand that your internal experiences are just as real as your external experiences. Your experiences resonate with me. We all descend into our personal hell. We are the jailer and the jailed. We are the archetects of our own imprisonments. We can choose not to be. We have to choose to choose to be our highest conception of ourselves in everyone moment.

You are very wise. You are very powerful. The only person powerful enough to enslave you is yourself. The way forward is not easy. You have to re-train your mind. You can do it. You have trained yourself to be the way you are (or rather, who you have been). You have trained yourself to go against your highest conception of yourself which in truth is the true you.

You are awesome, majestic and all those other wonderful words. I love you. The true you. You can create yourself anew. You can create yourself in the image of the Phoenix. Because you are the Phoenix.

I love you with all my heart. I do not wish to be harsh and unfeeling or concieted.

Every moment be your highest conception. When you fail, and you will fail. Pick yourself up and look at where you fell. Then try again, and when you try again you will come to the same stumbling block and this time you will have a strategy to overcome that stumbling point. Then you will fall at another point.

Do not give time or energy to shame or any of the base emotions. Just acknowledge the stumbling block and create another strategy next time. Do not feed the dragon, instead feed the Phoenix. The dragon eats its own tail and forever consumes itself. Do not consume yourself. Instead simply acknowledge the mistakes and learn from your mistakes.

We have 7 spiritual teachers. The first spirit teacher is yourself. Talking to others is very brave of you. Thank you for talking to me and with us.

You are not alone.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype