View Single Post
Old 29-04-2019, 04:07 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Thing is, when anyone talks about something other than your narrative you ignore them. So it's not posters ignoring you, it's you ignoring them.

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy, a prediction that directly or indirectly causes itself to become true, by the very terms of the prophecy itself, due to positive feedback between belief and behaviour. A positive or negative prophecy, strongly held belief, or delusion—declared as truth when it is actually false—may sufficiently influence people so that their reactions ultimately fulfil the once-false prophecy.
I wrote a book to the FBI and was ignored. Before that, I wrote a 500 page book to the state's attorney (while in excruciating, unbearable, intolerable distress) and was ignored. I burned in Hell by the lack of response.

Since I began a journey, in 2007, that started by prayer and faith, I constantly reported everything that was happening to anybody and everybody, and was constantly ignored.

I had been explaining the crucial details of a plot that was unfolding, and needed to be stopped, to my father for years until his chronic ignorance and changing the subject (ignoring) caused me so much frustration that I began screaming at him, and my own father's mental deafness and blindness were part of the causal factors leading to the development of wrath.

I don't ignore people. I do not have the ability to ignore. I am the opposite of ignorance which is acknowledgement. I would not suffer as severely as I do if I wasn't constantly acknowledging.

For example, I went out this morning and found another playing card on the ground. It was the 7 of clubs. I have several pictures of playing cards I've found on the ground in addition to graffiti spray painted in my neighborhood (6 of hearts). Because I'm not ignorant and I don't have the ability to ignore, I automatically process the "phenomenon" of routinely encountering playing cards (in an area that is not known to have any card playing player's club).

Common knowledge, ideas, sayings:

Magicians. They use cards, right?

What's the hand in life you were dealt?

Are you playing with a full deck?

So, these things are SPIRITUAL in nature. There is SOME spirit constantly communicating through any and every means (spiritual communication is predominately symbolic and sign language). I'm unable to protect myself from its messages BECAUSE I am attentive and unable to ignore. I am an acknowledger, and it amounts to massive amounts of knowledge, obviously, which is knowledge I do NOT seek but cannot prevent.

I began wearing sunglasses every time I leave the house in a desperate attempt to shield myself. Doesn't work, at all, but I still try.

I learned eventually that people ignore for a reason: life is constantly spiritually orchestrated. People always ignore because they are designed to, and are controlled. It's not my will. But it is abundantly clear to me that it is God's will.

One of the last things my brother and his wife said to me, just as I was arriving in this town where my journey by prayer and faith came to rest: WE ARE GOING TO TREAT YOU LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN EXIST.

And sure enough, year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year....

I am STILL being ignored by a world full of people who have zero perception, zero understanding (but God is clearly with all, and absolutely is in control).

I, am TIRED of being isolated and oppressed and afflicted and tortured and ignored and CONTROLLED!