View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Ascender
Hi Danell,

They say Reiki gives you what you need. Here's and example:

I was at a Reiki class. Almost all the time when I'm involved with Reiki, I get very warmed up. In this case, I was definitely warmed up. When it was my turn to get on the table to receive, the woman started giving me Reiki. What was great was that if felt cool. It was as it there were a cool breeze coming from her hands. It was exactly what I needed. Afterward, the woman who was giving the Reiki said she was really confused. She's always thought that the energy is supposed to be warm. So, in this case, when it was cool, she didn't know what was going on. When I explained, she had a good "ah-hah" moment. It was also a good teaching moment too. Just let it happen and don't try to control it.

In this case you described, it sounds like the Reiki you received gave you exactly what you needed. A good clearing of the negative energy surrounding the breakup. After 2 years, I'd think the hurt was pretty deep so it would take a lot to remove it. So it was a very intense experience for you. My guess would be that the crystals amplified the affect too.

One of the interesting things that occurred to me while receiving Reiki occurred soon after these series of events unfolded. I was on the table receiving Reiki at a Reiki share. There was one person at my head, one at my feet, and one on my right side. I could feel both of the woman's hands on my right side. Suddenly, I could feel a pair of hands on my left side. It felt like someone came up to the table on the left and started giving me Reiki on my left side for a while. After I got off the table, I asked who had come up on the left and they said no one had. I can only guess who it was. But after finding out about my twin, I'm pretty sure it was her.

So I guess that goes to show that people/things can show up during a Reiki session. You'll just need to figure out who/what may have shown up during yours.

One thing interesting that occurred while I was giving Reiki was a vision that I had. I was giving Reiki to a woman at a share. All of a sudden, I saw a pod of dolphins swimming through the water. I didn't get a chance to find out what that message meant because the woman on the table got up and left quickly. But it would have been interesting to find out if it had meaning for her.

I hope you find that helpful.