View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie
My teenage daughter has a terminal degenerative illness.This is affecting her mental and physical state.She has already lost much of her abilities most of us take for granted.She will pass over one day and leave me and this scares me so much.I am scared to witness her moment of passing or even not being there,I do not know which would be best for us both?
I hope she will contact me after she is passed to prove of an afterlife I guess?I do not know what I am asking you here,just wanted to express my fears I guess.

Dear Blondie, I dropped here and I saw your comment. Let me share with you my views about it (surely if Sparrow comes here he will give you more insight about the matter).

She will pass one day, as every one of us will do, but it does not mean that she will leave you at all. She will keep on your side, but in other plane, the spiritual one, the best one. She will get rid of her degenerative illness, of her current physical suffering. Everything has a reason.

Please do not be scared about witnessing her moment of passing, moreover, stay with her respectfully and trying to show all your love.

Apparently she began to depart, so that, my suggestion is that you, her mother, help her throughout the process. My beloved husband passed one year ago and I had nobody to orient me about how to proceed. I did what I could and he left the physical plane in peace.

You have now the opportunity to help your beloved daughter, try to understand the process and keep close to her, with a loving word, holding her hand, caressing her forehead, just simple things... she will keep aware of your love.

That is the best thing to do, for you both, in my view. It will provide you a big sense of peace. No guilt, no remorse, just peace and love.

The most important things are: you should not feel any fear, and, if you keep close, you will feel useful and it will provide you all cosmic blessings you can hardly imagine.

Personally I will pray for you both, to achieve a soft and peaceful transition in light and love.

TISS