View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 06:12 PM
ANON

To understand the reality of hell ,or hades if you prefer, you have to understand that there is demonic forces who continually work against you and at times you may very well see them , how many of you have met the seductress , she is a shapeshifter with her own powers and works very closely with lucifer. She is first point of contact before meeting lucifer and if you are seeking him you will not find him as he was removed in the year 2004 to a place in another realm where he shall remain until released again. She has not visited with me for a while , but then I have answered most of her questions though she is still not satisfied with some of my answers, and when she does travel to me I am asleep but know there is someone in the room, a presence, and I awake to find her lying beside me with her arm propped up on the pillow just watching me, I am so used to her visiting I just say "what do you want" and she will begin asking her questions. It was not always like this, in the early period if she could turn me to stone she would have.
The labyrinths are not good, not good at all, it's dark and it's only when you get close that you can see people, sometimes there is sporadic light which may or may not help if you are trying to be invisible to all that roam there. Then there is the creatures that roam the labyrinths, armed with spears they patrol the labyrinths. Hieroglyphics depict them, they stand about 5' 8" tall , I'm 5' 10" that's how I know their height, think of an Alsatian without it's coat, walking on it's back legs , now you know what they look like.
I have watched people sell their souls to lucifer and gain all the toys in the world, unprecedented wealth being offered to them, the rooms where business takes place, are always full. that is the true definition of "free will" . as I wrote earlier, 7 years have passed since Lucifer's capture and obviously within that time frame no one can sell their soul, but the demons who have no master still exist.