View Single Post
Old 14-08-2018, 01:09 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

I actually found out I am a trance channeler medium on my own. I was just channeling Spirit and the words came out and I was like...woa. I am a what now? And it made sense after Spirit "left", My body felt different. i felt more in control again more like....less White Light was in me, I think I was channeling Reiki and it was talking through me. Yes, I channel Reiki. The very best idea to ever do any kind of reading or channeling work or even just intuitive work, is to listen through your third eye.

Also, do this RIGHT after doing this exercise:

Imagine a falling rainbow beam coming down from Heaven's surrounding you and your guest. And then wrap a clear color around the rainbow. And then sprinkle sparkles around it so taht the spirits can be channeled through! And then wrap a layer of God's White Light and Protection around the whole beam/cylinder you just made from Heavens to Earth and beneath you. And voila! You are perfect to read forever once you make it permanent with your wings! :) Ask your angels or main spirit guides to make them permanent. :) It works!