Thread: "Psychic" Kids
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2018, 02:47 PM
Knower
"Psychic" Kids

I'm sure we all have stores to share of eerie experiences as kids, or stories of our kiddos having what could be labelled as 'psychic' moments.

Though it would be nice to share the Truth and Innocence of younglings, so here goes one that really creeped me out:

My son was just over 3 years old. Hubby had an emergency at work, so I hastily arranged for a friend who lived nearby to pick me up from work, and collect the little one from playschool.

My son was very quiet. Usually he jabbers all the way home, and we have to ask him to keep quiet so we can focus on driving.

When I asked him why he was so quiet, he said:

"Mommy I am just sitting still because I am going to be so scared when that Evil Woman hits Aunty X's Car"

Needless to say, that was enough for me to let off a nervous giggle and the car was very quiet.

A few minutes later, we were at a red traffic light... and what do you know, a woman driving behind us, smacks right into the back of my friend's car

My friend has been rather freaked out about this incident ever since, and does not come round as often as she used to...