Thread: star gazing
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2019, 11:19 PM
Knower
star gazing

when you star gaze, have you seen anything with your earthly eyes? im yet to see anything lol but there's a feeling that something is there. some people have had the pleasure of seeing ufo's while stargazing. im actually starting to think if you see a ufo with the earthly eyes it's a bonus yeah its abit like trying to see spirit people with the earthly eyes it's very rare indeed that spirit will try to manifest for you. it got me thinking do the e.t's operate similar to how spirit people work? i think technically speaking the e.t's are multi dimensional and appear and disappear just like that. i dont know for sure though its just a feeling i get. im sure i saw someone once say there are ships the size of a city up in the sky and there are lots of smaller scout about ships that zoom around but it's pretty much done in a sneaky way with the cloaking device to avoid being seen. i just wondered if any who has there 3rd eye open and then star gazed would you see anything that way? the e.t's seen very distanced and in observation mode, its really creepy lol