View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 11:23 PM
Phantasmic Fox

The way you place is elements is correct in the way they relate with each other.

I am sorry that the way I speak/type comes across as cryptic at times. The way I typed out earth is as to water is as to air is as to... does not portray a very high standard of writing etiquette. My typespeak is oftentimes erroneous and esoteric to many.

By the order which the elements occur, I mean exactly that. In whatever pattern you place the elements, they occur as so: (1) earth (2) water (3) air (4) fire; unless the pattern is reversed, which happens due to nature of polarity integration, then the the elements still appear is a consistent sequence. The only difference is the pattern is backwards.

It is difficult me to explain what I am trying to get across in order for people to understand- I know that -because it gets very complex and hard to piece together. I know most people base their beliefs on blind logic - they will usually hold their beliefs under a blanket of secure knowledge they have grown to trust. I'm different because I create my own beliefs by forging theories based off of what I have experienced in my own reality instead of seeking answers in texts. I come to my own conclusions unlike most people who study the conclusions of others until they find someone who agrees with their understanding. I think this is why you have difficulty understanding the topic, and why everybody else reading this has.

Anyways, I am sorry I've strayed from my own topic, possibly creating more confusion.

The way you describe the elements is my basic understanding of them, in simple logistics. I suppose my inquiry is: why would anyone believe fire dominates the intellect, and air dominates passion and power? I cannot for the life of me justify the placement of fire in the east and air in the south. Other characteristics that support this are: Earth and Water are dense while Fire and Air are thin. Air shares the blunt nature of Earth and Water yet Fire is unique because it is sharp.
This suggests that the elements expand and become more powerful, affecting a greater surface area, as they become less dense and less visible at the same time.

I again apologize if my typespeak is hard to follow, lol.