Thread: East love
View Single Post
Old 14-05-2019, 08:59 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I'm glad you've defined things more clearly. Maybe if you'd said POPular music other than rock I may not have commented. I understand that English may not be your first language? The rock music that has effected me in a profound and in good ways is usually written and performed by the rock artist themselves.

I agree, a lot of the popular music of today is going down the pan. And wouldn't surprise me one bit if the powers that be use it to promote their agenda.

Virgin records? I don't think Richard Branson is a bad bloke, could be wrong though.

Antony is not evil, I can tell you this. But his lyrics of "Californication" , "the other side" and "can't stop" have inherent evil inside them. He doesn't mean to hurt anyone. He has a talent to sing, because he is good. But he is unaware of the true meaning of the lyrics. They are not literraly, they are symbolic, they are methaphores, poiting something else. He had so much problms with heroine.

The camera and recording device, "shoots" the soul of the one it records, in time and space.It is called "soul fragmentation". It locks you in a specific time-frame. And how many people can possibly properly interpret the meaning of the lyrics? He started drugs in order to comprnsate the missings from his soul.

Sorry, Hindu forum is not about that kind of stuff. What I say i worthless here.