View Single Post
Old 21-12-2017, 09:55 PM
Master
The type of channeling I do is with telepathy which I learned about 15 years ago. I prep for channeling by getting out a pen and paper. I usually don't have questions for myself so I wait for a being to let me know there's a message for me.

There are three things I noticed that seems to be common with any method of channeling. The most important one is getting your mind to stand aside during a session. The other one is to be as clear as you can possibly be which means getting rid of baggage and removing blocks. The last one on my list is to raise your vibrations, by working on chakras, which helps connect to high vibratory beings.

As for grounding, I don't have to unless I do a lot of channeling for a couple of days in a row. If I feel 'spacey' after a session, then I usually ground by drinking water. If that doesn't help, then I hold a cluster of black smokey quartz until I feel a little better. A session usually lasts for about 20 mins. If the being hadn't signed off and I'm getting tired, then I stop and end it. I can continue channeling the message at a later date.

I've also had casual conversations when They just want to drop in and say hello. Their voices sound like my own but Their energy feels different so I call it a signature. When I feel it, I have a good idea who's around me and wants to talk.

I've been thinking of voice channeling but not sure how it would feel.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)